Viccarbe is located in Valencia, a marvelous Mediterranean city where we enjoy more than 300 days of sun a year.
This light has a great influence on our feeling for colours, warmth of materials and attention to detail, our sense of humour and the way we look after our friends is what make us different.
Viccarbe collection shows the value and references for a contemporary style of living, with wide range products for comfortable living. It is distinguished by great simplicity, innovate elegance and global brand awareness.
Also, it can relate to the user thanks to its natural integration into different surroundings. This collection is ideal for people who live in the present and think of the future.
There is no greater satisfaction than to know that our products are appreciated in over sixty countries.
However, we must recognise that we never imagined we would receive so many important awards:
– Business Excellence Prize, awarded by His Royal Highness the Prince of Spain.
– Good Design Award 2008. Holy Day armchair, by Jean Marie Massaud.
– Red Dot Design Award 2016. Season chair, by Piero Lissoni.
– Architect Price A+ 2016. Nagi armchair, by Tomoya Tabuchi.
– World Interior News 2016. Nominations of Trestle table & bench, by John Pawson.