Terms and conditions
Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE)_
0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.viccarbe.com (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by VICCARBE HABITAT, S. L. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER). Use of the website attributes the status of USER and implies the full acceptance without reserve of any and every provision included in this legal notice, which may be subject to modifications.
The user undertakes to use the website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of data and this legal notice. The user shall be liable to the WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties for any costs and damages that may be incurred as a consequence of any breach of the aforementioned obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
The WEBSITE OWNER, in accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (known by its acronym in Spanish, LSSICE), informs you of the following:
Business name: VICCARBE HABITAT, S. L.
Tax Identification Number (NIF): B96783907
Address: Travessera Camí el Racó, 1
46469. Beniparrell (València)
Telephone number: 961201010
Commercial Register of VALENCIA VOLUME 6154, BOOK 3460, FOLIO 47, SECTION 8, SHEET V 61942
All notifications and communications between users and the WEBSITE OWNER shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when they are sent by post or by any of the other means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open to access. However, the WEBSITE OWNER requires that the use of certain services offered on the website are subject to prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees that all data communicated to the WEBSITE OWNER is authentic and up-to-date and the user will bear sole responsibility for any false or inaccurate statements they make.
The user expressly agrees to use the WEBSITE OWNER’s services and content in an appropriate manner and not to use them for any of the following purposes, inter alia:
- a) To disseminate content that is illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or that supports terrorism, or in general that is contrary to law or public order.
- b) To introduce computer viruses or conduct actions that are liable to alter, damage, interrupt or produce errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or hardware or software systems belonging to the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or to impede other users’ access to the website and its services through the mass consumption of the electronic resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- c) To attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or the restricted areas of the WEBSITE OWNER’s or third parties’ electronic systems and, as the case may be, to extract information.
- d) To breach the industrial or intellectual property rights and violate the confidentiality of information of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- e) To impersonate the identity of another user, public administration or a third party.
- f) To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or publicly communicate in any other way, transform or modify the content, unless prior authorisation has been obtained from the holder of the corresponding rights or unless it is legally permissible.
- g) To compile data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any type and communications for sales purposes or of a commercial nature without reliance on a prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, constitute a work whose property belongs to the WEBSITE OWNER, and there is no transfer of these usage rights to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper usage of the website.
Users who access this website can see the content and, as the case may be, make private authorised copies on the condition that the copied items are not then transferred to third parties, or installed in servers connected to networks, or subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, commercial names and distinctive signs of any type that appear in the website are the property of the WEBSITE OWNER, and it may not be construed that access to or use of the website transfers to the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the rights to exploitation is forbidden.
Creation of a hyperlink does not in any event imply the existence of a relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which said link is established, nor the acceptance or endorsement of its contents and services by the WEBSITE OWNER. Those who propose to establish a hyperlink must obtain prior authorisation in writing from the WEBSITE OWNER. In any event, the hyperlink shall only permit access to the homepage of the website, and also must not make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or suggestions about the WEBSITE OWNER or include illicit content, contrary to good practice and public order.
The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials available in this website or the actions taken on the basis thereof.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, with no guarantee of full access to the content, nor of its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its relevance or usefulness for a specific objective.
The WEBSITE OWNER accepts, as far as permitted by the legal framework, no responsibility for damages or costs of any nature deriving from:
- a) Lack of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, and flaws and defects of any type in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to those accessing it through the website or in the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content which may produce alterations in the user’s electronic systems, electronic documents or data.
- c) Non-compliance with the law, good faith, public order, data usage and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of an example, the WEBSITE OWNER accepts no liability for the actions of third parties who violate the industrial or intellectual property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and personal image, as well as the law as regarding unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, the WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility for information that is located outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear in this website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other likely sources to expand on the content offered by this website. The WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or accept liability for the functioning or accessibility of linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, therefore it is not liable for the results obtained by doing so. The WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that facts or circumstances exist that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity in the web pages included in or accessible through the website, notification should be sent to the WEBSITE OWNER, duly identifying themselves, specifying the supposed offences and expressly declaring and assuming full responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Any litigation involving the WEBSITE OWNER’s website shall be subject to Spanish legislation and to the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of VALENCIA (Spain).
The administrative information provided through this website does not substitute the legal announcement of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be published formally in the official gazettes of the public administration bodies, which are the only binding instruments with regard to the authenticity and content thereof. Information available on this website shall be understood as a guide that does not purport to have legal validity.